Just a brief post today. I finished assembling the other two cabinet boxes. Since the process was exactly the same as in yesterday’s post, I decided not to bore you with duplicate pictures.
I just have them clamped together in this picture. They will stay separate until the install, to save me from having to lift the threesome all at once. They are heavy enough by themselves.
I have a meeting for my upcoming mission trip tomorrow night, so I probably won’t get much accomplished. I hope to get the shelves made for the cabinets later this week, then start on the face frames. I planned on having three full days to work this weekend, but things kept cropping up. Maybe the coming week will be more fruitful…