I only had an hour or two today so I finished resawing the oak boards with the bandsaw.
I then ran all of the oak boards through the planer to get them down to 5/8″.
Next I grabbed a walnut board and planed it down.
I cleaned up the edges then Ripped it down to several smaller pieces. Then I sliced them into boards just over 1/4″ thick, on the table saw.
These got planed down to exactly 1/4″ thick.
I glued one slice of walnut between two of my 5″x20″ boards. I will need 4 of them at this size to make up the seat.
After glueing up just two boards I ran out of clamps. Since it is after midnight, I am going to call it a night. Hopefully, I will make more progress tomorrow.