Finally starting to make some real progress. I finished cutting the dados in the front and rear boards for the drawers. They were then assembled with glue and nails. Then on to the part that I was most worried about, cutting the slots for the dividers between the ambo panels. This required a custom jig because there is no way that I could freehand those in a straight line… After the shelf and the top were cut, I did a test assembly and was surprised how well it went together. Hopefully I will be able to get the dados cut in the sides tomorrow. Then I will be able to do a full dry assembly before I have to take it all apart and start staining and finishing.
looks cool…can’t wait for the finished product!!!